Thursday, April 10, 2008

Prayer and Advice

Hey all,

I talked to Workman's comp today and they informed me that my Doctor is getting ready to release me in this state that I am in. He believes he has done all that can be done for my foot. For the next two weeks we are going to try pool physical therapy, to see if this will make me stronger faster. The Physical therapist says they are not through with me yet and two more weeks will not be enough. The suggestion has been made for me to get a third opinion. The Physical therapist are say at this point I am 75 to 80% disabled in that ankle. Please post and let me know what you think. I am leaning on arms of My Heavenly Father.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I'll be praying for you my friend! Had a good time tonight at dinner and I'm glad you were able to come! Thanks for being there first and getting our reservations in!!!