Monday, March 31, 2008

Cold Tangerines

Hi all,

I am doing a review of the book called Cold Tangerines by Shauna Niequist.

The book is wonderful. If you can get your hands on a copy do it. There are short segments about her life and what she is going thru right then like a blog. At this time in my like this book was just what I need to read. I loved seeing how God was working in her life through everything that she went thru. The day I finished the book I found out that two people that I know have passed away. The first was a Pastor of my husband and the second was a good friend of my family, someone I have known for years. And the book just brought that to a more impact on my right now with her going thru the deaths in her life in the book. I have learned while reading this book to live in the moment to wishing tomorrow would come and then I would live.

1 comment:

Short Stop said...

Brenda,

I'm sorry to hear about the recent deaths of your friends. It's wonderful that reading Cold Tangerines served as an encouragement to you.

Thank you for your review and for sharing your thoughts!