Monday, March 31, 2008

This week

I am looking forward to this week to see what God is going to do. It seems like every week something is done in our lives thru Our Heavenly Father.

Jordan has been running a fever since early Saturday morning. I called the doctor's office today and they said she will need to be seen if she is still running the fever on Wednesday or she starts pulling on her ears.

I had a friend killed in an accident yesterday, his family is going to need our prayers. I have known this family for years, he was two of my brothers' Scout Master. He was a wonderful man. He is leaving behind his wife, two boys, and grandchildren. He will be sorely missed in our community. I will keep you updated on what God is doing in my family this week.

I hope you all don't think that I am only whining because I am don't doing this as that. I am wanting to show what God is doing in my family to His Glory.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Brenda! Someone told me you had a blog, I'm so happy to find you! I really hope Jordan is feeling better. Maybe I'll see you at Mops tomorrow.

Oh, and if you ever mention going to the mall with three kiddos, I WILL STOP YOU! :)