Thursday, March 27, 2008

Updates

Hi all,

Sorry it has been over a week since I posted. The kids were sick all of Spring Break. The only fun thing that we did was go get Ice Cream on the day every one was well.

We had Easter at our house with my father-in-law and just us. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter.

I got an update on my foot today. I will not be going back to work for the month of April. The doctor is talking about putting my on permanent restrictions. If I don't improve a lot this coming month. He will be putting a restriction of not being on my foot longer than 5 to 10 minutes. I don't know how that would work with three kids, coaching to baseball teams this summer, and just having fun with my family. If I get this restriction will not be able to go back to work, I don't know if that is good or not.

I know my God is a big God and HE WILL HEAL ME! I just don't know when. I am completely trusting Him on this whole thing.

No comments: