Tuesday, September 2, 2008

My Kids

I have had a long week. Three kids sick at some point. Becca had a double ear infection, she still has a tube in her left ear. Isaac had croup on Saturday, every time lately we have taken him to the doctor we have had to add a medicine to try to get his allergies in check. Jordan was diagnosed with a double ear infection, throat infection, and sinus infection on Thursday. Thursday night her fever got up to 102.4. Then on Saturday night her fever got up to 102.6.

Becca and Isaac gave blood today for testing for allergies. Jordan is going to have tubes put in her ears on Friday. She had a hearing screening today and she has a moderate hearing loss. She will be fine. I am going to probably be wreak on Friday, so if you all think about please pray for us.

I am looking forward to getting to the bottom of all this and to see what God does through all this. We serve such a good God. We are fully trusting Him thru all this.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Brenda, I'm so sorry you've had such a rough week. I'll be praying for you on Friday. I know it won't be easy to go through that with your sweet baby. I hope everyone is feeling better soon.