Friday, September 5, 2008

Update on Kids

Jordan had surgery on her beautiful ears this morning at 8 am. She came through it just fine. I am looking forward to her being able to crawl, pull up, stand, and sit up on her own. I was informed on Tuesday that the fluid was keeping her from doing these things.

I got the results of the kids allergy testing yesterday. Isaac is allergic to cats, beef, and highly allergic to a fungus, the normal high is .35 and his is 55. Becca is allergy to wasps and a different fungus.

My kids will start weekly allergy shots on September 18. My kids will hate me for a while. This shots will be weekly for a while. Please pray that my kids don't get to bent out of shape about the shots and they don't hurt to much.

1 comment:

Shelley said...

I got allergy shots for years. There not too bad. Maybe you can bribe them with ice cream!

I'm glad sweet Jordan's surgery went well.